The Orthodox church is situated next to Željeznička Stanica in Sarajevo, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
It is a Serbian Orthodox church in Novo Sarajevo. It was built in 1940 by Aleksandar Deroko and dedicated by Patriarch Gavrilo V of Serbia.
This Holy church was the place of adoration for 50,000 adherents in the whole region. It is the only Orthodox church in Novo Sarajevo.
The Church was completely damaged, during the Yugoslav Wars but it was renovated after the war. Reworking began in 2004.