The Saint Joseph's Church is a Roman Catholic church in Sarajevo. In 2008, it was declared a National Monument of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Initially, design of St. Joseph's church was establish on the plan as well as design for a neo-Romanesque church, given to ArchbishopIvan Šarić by Pope Pius XI.
The work started on the structure of church in 1936. This church was dedicated in 1940. In the south, west and east walls of the church, there are a further fifteen tombs.
In 1939, the church was painted by Josip Podolski, and also Ivan Marinkocić were designed the original painted glass windows. The church was damaged during the war in 1992-1995.
Bosnian mountains in snow
Hercegovačka Gračanica Church